In the past three-part Lunch-and-Learn webinar series, our EHS expert and industry professionals shared their experience on digital transformation in times of Covid-19.
We explored digital innovation in construction, how to choose the right software for you, and how to successfully implement it within your organisation.
Covid catalyst: accelerating digital transformation in construction
Watch our first webinar on demand here: https://bit.ly/3kziiqO
Although digitalisation has been affecting all aspects of society and life, Covid-19 has kicked the construction industry's transformation into fifth gear. Innovative ways of doing business are no longer a luxury - they are a necessity.
A recent survey from RICS showed that digital transformation is now a priority for 72% of construction firms worldwide.
As a technology firm innovating health and safety practices, we will draw upon the expertise of our team and our EHS consultant Rob Bullen - plus expect to see some exciting guest appearances!
- Where digital transformation has already helped businesses
- What the benefits are in digitalisation and how can you use this in your business cases
- How digital product can improve your H&S services
- The next steps in digital transformation
Cloud-based SaaS software: what is it and is it right for my organisation?
Watch our second webinar on demand here: https://bit.ly/38tqiEZ
Software as a Service and cloud computing might seem like industry buzzwords - and while HandsHQ fits the description, what does it actually mean? What are the benefits and common misconceptions? Join us on week 2 of our 3-part webinar series to explore using SaaS for your H&S solutions.
By attending, you will gain the following insight:
- What is a cloud-based, SaaS solution?
- What are the benefits of using a Software as a Service (SaaS) solution
- Data protection - how to make sure you're safe in the cloud
- What to look out for when choosing a software
More than just software: how to successfully implement digital change in H&S
Watch our third webinar on demand here: https://bit.ly/3sAQ9Tj
Digitalising your business never means just throwing a computer with some software at your organisation and hoping for the best. Successful change requires careful consideration of human and organisational factors - and a bit of hard work.
As famous software executive, Michael Abrash, once said:
watch our final part webinar series to explore how correct implementation and good training makes all the difference:
- Factors that affect onboarding
- Tips when onboarding software
- How training should be managed
- Final thoughts from customer success team