In the next three-part Lunch-and-Learn webinar series, our EHS expert and industry professionals share their experience on digital transformation in times of Covid-19.
Hosted every other Wednesday over 6 weeks at 12pm, we will explore digital innovation in construction, how to choose the right software for you, and how to successfully implement it within your organisation.
Register for our Lunch-and-Learn webinar series:
Cloud-based SaaS software: what is it and is it right for my organisation?
🗓 Wednesday 10th March at 12pm
Software as a Service and cloud computing might seem like industry buzzwords - and while HandsHQ fits the description, what does it actually mean? What are the benefits and common misconceptions? Join us on week 2 of our 3-part webinar series to explore using SaaS for your H&S solutions.
By attending, you will gain the following insight:
- What is a cloud-based, SaaS solution?
- What are the benefits of using a Software as a Service (SaaS) solution
- Data protection - how to make sure you're safe in the cloud
- What to look out for when choosing a software
More than just software: how to successfully implement digital change in H&S
🗓 Wednesday 24th March at 12pm
Digitalising your business never means just throwing a computer with some software at your organisation and hoping for the best. Successful change requires careful consideration of human and organisational factors - and a bit of hard work.
As famous software executive, Michael Abrash, once said:
Join us on week 3 of our 3 part webinar series to explore how correct implementation and good training makes all the difference:
- Factors that affect onboarding
- Tips when onboarding software
- How training should be managed
- Final thoughts from customer success team
Covid catalyst: accelerating digital transformation in construction
Watch our first webinar on demand here: https://bit.ly/3kziiqO
Although digitalisation has been affecting all aspects of society and life, Covid-19 has kicked the construction industry's transformation into fifth gear. Innovative ways of doing business are no longer a luxury - they are a necessity.
A recent survey from RICS showed that digital transformation is now a priority for 72% of construction firms worldwide.
As a technology firm innovating health and safety practices, we will draw upon the expertise of our team and our EHS consultant Rob Bullen - plus expect to see some exciting guest appearances!
- Where digital transformation has already helped businesses
- What the benefits are in digitalisation and how can you use this in your business cases
- How digital product can improve your H&S services
- The next steps in digital transformation